A health care power of attorney would be important if you became mentally incompetent–authorizing an agent to make health care decisions for you.

John E. Settle, Jr., Esq.
John E. Settle, Jr., Attorney at Law
Bossier City, Louisiana  71111

Is There a Form That Conveys My Wishes for My Care if I Become Physically or Mentally Disabled? was last modified: May 22nd, 2018 by Phil Sanders