FIND ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ELDER CARE MATTERS
Here you can find Local Estate Planning Attorneys who are listed on ElderCareMatters.com – America’s National Directory of Elder Care / Senior Care Resources for Families. These are licensed professionals who have years of experience helping families with their Issues of Aging. And they can help you too plan for and deal with your Elder Care Matters!
What Are Estate Planning Attorneys?
Everyone can benefit from an estate plan, and not even the wealthy are immune to the damage that can be done to families in conflict when the deceased left without a plan in place. Anything you own is part of your estate: car, home, bank accounts, life insurance, furnishings, and personal property. You should start thinking about an estate plan early and regularly update it throughout the course of your life.
An estate planning attorney helps people think ahead, prepare, and make arrangements while still living for disposition of their estate after death. Estate planning helps to minimize taxes and probate costs. If you do not work with an estate planner to create an estate plan ahead of time, then your estate may be distributed according to default state rules and courts. If you die without a plan, then the default probate law will govern how your estate is distributed, which may mean that your spouse, children, or other relatives will not be provided for in the way you would have wanted.
Estate planning attorneys discuss wills, trusts, beneficiary designations, powers of attorney, gifts, financing arrangements, or insurance with clients to prepare potential estate plans. Some of the ways estate planning attorneys help include:
- Help provide instructions regarding who gets what and when so that your wishes are carried out
- Minimize taxes, court fees, and other expenses
- Health care directives including instructions on what should be done if you become disabled
- Take care of minor children by naming guardians and ensuring the right person will manage any inheritance
- Provide for special needs relatives
- Insurance, including life, disability, and long-term care
- Ensure wishes are carried out as to any business plans including transfers of ownership
Find LOCAL ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS who can help you plan for and deal with your Issues of Aging on ElderCareMatters.com – America’s National Directory of Elder Care / Senior Care Resources for Families.