You accept to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use outlined in this agreement for the entire duration of the time that you are listed on the website.
Terms and Conditions : Eldercare Matters LLC reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the website www.eldercarematters.com at any time, with such changes taking effect immediately upon such revised Terms and Conditions being posted to or made available at www.eldercarematters.com. We recommend that you periodically verify these terms and conditions to ensure that you are aware of any updates and agree to them.
Content and Services : Eldercare Matters LLC may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect, content or service of the website www.eldercarematters.com, including changing any fees or charges for use of the services of www.eldercarematters.com at any time without notice or liability.
As part of the registration process, you (providers/members) will select a password and provide certain personal and other information about your business. You must provide accurate, complete and current registration information and you agree to promptly provide www.eldercarematters.com with any changes to such information. You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your registration information and password.
You agree to post on your company website a link back to www.eldercarematters.com along with the provided graphic which reads, Listed on ElderCareMatters.com – America’s Directory of Elder Care Resources.
Your account on www.eldercarematters.com gives you no ownership rights. If you decide to cancel your account or if we decide to terminate your account because of abusive usage, all your listing information will be deleted from our databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
Eldercare Matters LLC reserves the right to delete your account and all of your Information as we deem appropriate.
PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES
Permitted Uses: www.eldercarematters.com may only be used for lawful purposes by elder care providers, those seeking to hire or locate trusted elder care providers, and users seeking information about elder care issues by using the blog and other resources available on the website.
Prohibited Uses: Any use of www.eldercarematters.com which is outside the scope of the Permitted Uses is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following activities constitute prohibited uses which violate the Terms and Conditions:
- Using www.eldercarematters.com in a manner that infringes or threatens to infringe the intellectual property rights of others;
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of www.eldercarematters.com;
- Posting or transmitting any personal or other information which is inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous;
- Accessing or using any of the Services if they have not attained legal working age in the jurisdiction in which they reside;
- Except as specifically authorized by www.eldercarematters.com, selling, reproducing, modifying or attempting to modify any personal or other information obtained through www.eldercarematters.com in any way, or reproducing or publicly displaying, distributing or otherwise using such information for any public or commercial purpose including, without limitation, use of such information on any other website;
- Except as specifically authorized by www.eldercarematters.com, transferring any personal or other information obtained through www.eldercarematters.com to any other person, partnership, corporation or third party;
- Using www.eldercarematters.com to solicit business from Members who post listings on www.eldercarematters.com including, without limitation, any solicitation by any competitors of www.eldercarematters.com;
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism to navigate or search www.eldercarematters.com other than the search engine and search aids made available by www.eldercarematters.com and widely used third party web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Reverse engineering or decompiling any parts of www.eldercarematters.com
- Sending unsolicited mail or email, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
MEMBERS / SUBSCRIBERS
- Creating or using a false identity on www.eldercarematters.com, or posting false, misleading or inaccurate personal or business information including, without limitation, your business profile, images, description, and the services you offer;
- Using email addresses that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner of such email address to use;
- Posting a listing(s) in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- Posting information on www.eldercarematters.com for any competitor of www.eldercarematters.com or posting information that contains links to any website that competes, either directly or indirectly, with www.eldercarematters.com as determined by www.eldercarematters.com in its sole and absolute discretion;
- Listing(s) that contain any hyperlinks other than those specifically authorized by www.eldercarematters.com, repeated keywords or keywords that are to the listing or article, material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Advertise sexual services or for jobs of a sexual nature;
The services are provided “as is” with no representations or warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied, as to the operation of the services, or the information, content, materials, or products included on the services. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Eldercare Matters LLC and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or that the services will improve your sales, client acquisition or achieve a specific result. Accuracy of business listings are the sole responsibility of members. Further, Eldercare Matters LLC and its affiliates do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other information contained in the services. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Eldercare Matters LLC. does not warrant that services will be available at any time or from any particular location, will be secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the services are free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Eldercare Matters LLC. or the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms of service.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Eldercare Matters LLC nor its affiliates will be liable, under any theory of law, for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, and/or loss of information or data, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation and limitation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between you and Eldercare Matters LLC. Eldercare Matters LLC’s services would not be provided without such limitations.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Eldercare Matters LLC’s maximum aggregate liability to you for any causes of action whatsoever, and regardless of the form or cause of action, will be the greater of: (i) one hundred dollars ($100.00); or (ii) the amount you paid to Eldercare Matters LLC in connection with any paid account in the twelve (12) month period preceding the date of the event giving rise to the claim.
Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability or damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.