Question: My family doesn’t have the money to hire an attorney but yet we need help with applying for VA assistance for my parents since my father served in World War II. Can you recommend where we could perhaps get this help without hiring a private elder law attorney?

Answer:  My suggestion is that you call the Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs, Benefits Information Claims. The toll free number is 1-800-827-1000.  Hope this helps.

William “Bill” Brown, Attorney at Law
2999 E. Dublin-Granville Road
Suite 217
Columbus, Ohio  43231-4030

Attorney – Where to Go if We Can’t Afford an Attorney? was last modified: November 18th, 2022 by Phil Sanders