This will depend on laws of the state in which your mother resides.  However,  a doctor’s report will be needed to show that your mother is incapable of managing her own affairs.

John E. Settle, Jr., Esq.
John E. Settle, Jr., Attorney at Law
Bossier City, Louisiana  71111

Obtaining Guardianship / Conservatorship for a Senior Suffering From Alzheimer’s Disease?” was last modified: May 22nd, 2018 by Phil Sanders