Is money received from a Personal Care Contract subject to self-employment taxes?

Yes,  money earned under a Personal Services Contract (PSC, for short) is subject to the self-employment tax.  You should consult with a tax specialist to see precisely what your tax liability is in your particular state.


Ivan Michael Tucker, Esq.
Law Office of I. Michael Tucker, PLC
Altamonte Springs, Florida

Is Money Received from a Personal Care Contract Subject to Self-Employment Taxes? was last modified: April 30th, 2018 by Phil Sanders