When caring for a loved one or planning for your own Elder Care needs, there is no such thing as too much information. Below are some Elder Care / Senior Care resources links that you need to have readily available as you plan for and deal with your family’s Issues of Aging:
- AARP Caregiving
- Geriatric Mental Health Foundation
- Administration on Aging
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Hospice Foundation
- American Lung Association
- American Society on Aging
- American Stroke Association
- The Center for Social Gerontology
- CMS Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- ElderCare Matters
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- National Area Agencies on Aging
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- National Clearinghouse on the Direct Care Workforce
- National Council on Aging
- National Family Caregivers Association
- National Guardianship Association, Inc.
- National MS Society
- National Organization on Disability
- National Parkinson Foundation
- National Policy & Resource Center on Nutrition & Aging
- National Private Duty Association
- Third Age
- United We Ride
If you have additional questions about your family’s Elder Care / Senior Care Matters, you can count on ElderCareMatters.com (America’s National Directory of Elder Care / Senior Care Resources) to help you find America’s Top Elder Care / Senior Care Professionals. You can find Local Elder Care / Senior Care Experts by Searching our National Database by City and Service Category. (This Search feature is located on the homepage of ElderCareMatters.com).
The Elder Care / Senior Care Experts who are found on ElderCareMatters.com can provide you with the help you need in a wide range of Elder Care / Senior Care Services, including Elder Law, Estate Planning, Home Care, Assisted Living, Care Management, Daily Money Management, Senior Living, Investment Advisory Services, Tax & Accounting Services, Wills & Trusts, Probate plus many other Elder Care Services.
We look forward to helping you plan for and deal with your family’s Issues of Aging.